Photonik Singapore Pte Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > PHOTONICS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT > Integrated Photonics Research, Silicon and Nano-Photonics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - we will look at  look at the upcoming Pandora Dis
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is a platform to discuss the latest advances in the state of photonics research and development: Integrated Photonics Research, Silicon and Nano-Photonics (IPR), Optical Sensors, Signal Processing in Photonics Communications (SPPCom), Photonic Networks and Devices (NETWORKS)

we will look at look at the upcoming Pandora Dis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelsea Herbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: we will look at look at the upcoming Pandora Dis
    Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 2:01pm

cheap pandora charms uk preview, with a full look at the upcoming Pandora Disney Parks Autumn/Winter 2017 collection! After introducing some exciting new character beads to the Disney Parks line-up back in the spring, this time around Pandora are focusing on adding to their core Parks line, with some new Mickey & Minnie pieces and more generic Parks-related beads. We previously had a full preview of the new Disney pieces coming to both concept stores and the Disney Park locations; the charms in the following sneak peek will be exclusive to Disney Parks locations.

The majority of the beads focus on pandora charms sale clearance designs; of these, my favourite is probably Minnie’s shoe, which would probably be the easiest to style. There’s also a new 14kt gold bead, and a rather lovely Disney-fied take on one of Pandora’s classic mother-of-pearl designs. The vibrant blue of the 2018 charm is pretty, too. I don’t have details on which regions exactly will be receiving these beads, or when; I would expect them all to launch in North America, but I don’t know about other places so far.

This release is less exciting than the one we had for spring, but that’s no bad thing for my wallet! My favourite of these are the two castle charms – the baby blue of the enamel looks pretty on the 2018 limited edition bead, and the Disney castles look really pretty detailed in MOP. However I’m not sure any are must-haves. The summer of promos continues for Pandora uk online shop collectors, with a much-anticipated bracelet promo starting for the UK today! This is available both in stores and online, and offers a selection of different bracelets as a free gift, depending on how much you spend.

It’s very nice to see this bracelet promo crop up, as I was told that originally Pandora UK had decided to scrap it for this year. I’m very glad to see this turnaround! I probably won’t be taking part as I’m still slightly licking my wounds after all my sales spending – and I’m off on holiday tomorrow, and was hoping to be able to hit up the Pandora duty free at the airport on my way out.:D I doubt the duty free will be participating in the bracelet promo, however. more and receive your choice of any of the previously mentioned bracelets, plus the Pandora Rose barrel clasp bracelet, the pave heart clasp bracelet, or the cheap pandora charms outlet Rose charm bangle.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic