Photonik Singapore Pte Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > PHOTONICS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT > Signal Processing in Photonics Communications (SPPCom)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is a platform to discuss the latest advances in the state of photonics research and development: Integrated Photonics Research, Silicon and Nano-Photonics (IPR), Optical Sensors, Signal Processing in Photonics Communications (SPPCom), Photonic Networks and Devices (NETWORKS)

PANDORA SALE STARTS AT RUE LA LA ON SUNDAY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelsea Herbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PANDORA SALE STARTS AT RUE LA LA ON SUNDAY
    Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 2:07pm

cheap pandora charms sale sale  starts  at rue  lala  on  sunday! Today’s post brings a heads-up that US shopping site Rue La La are hosting another sale on Pandora on Sunday (23 July)! The sale will offer discounts of up to 50% on retired Pandora products, and usually includes charms and other jewellery. Rue La La have left me know that NFL beads will be included for the first time in this sale – I don’t know whether we can expect other new styles, but it’ll be fun to see on Sunday! I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years.

The sale starts on Sunday (the 23rd of July). Rue La La have said that the sale is due to finish on Wednesday the 26th. Just a reminder, also, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now! Plus, for certain countries (not all, apparently), if you spend, then you only have to to ship internationally. pandora charms cheap uk sales on Rue used to be infrequent and there would be something of a mad frenzy every time one came up, haha. Nowadays they run regularly once a month, and there are often secret sales and little mini bargains in between. Pandora retire things in much greater quantities these days, so I think Rue La La have a lot more stock to sell then they used to!

Today marks the next big event on the cheap pandora charms online calendar, with the launch of the Pre-Autumn 2017 collection! This release offers up some new friendship-themed charms and bracelets, plus a couple of girls’ night out beads. As is typical for Pre-Autumn, the launch is only small, and is limited to new bracelet and charm designs. For a full overview of all the new things coming out today, please see my HQ preview here. Otherwise, read on for some live images and my thoughts on the new pieces! I’ll be honest and say that this collection isn’t for me, overall – the friendship charms are similar to things we’ve seen before, whereas the brighter enamel charms don’t fit that well with the beads I have.

This great photo by Pandora Bijoux Jamaica shows off all the new pieces, including the new friendship bracelets. I can’t quite work out what I make of these from the live shots alone – it’s hard to get a feel for the quality of the fabric from them, or how the closure works, but the colours seem very vibrant. One of my favourite shots I’ve come across, however, is this one from Pandora’s FAshion Place. Here you can see all the new enamel brights working together, along with the softer colours of the new friendship-themed heart dangle, and the silver bears. I do like the little heart closures of the new bracelets, too! The one charm that I am so tempted by is the adorable cocktail glass. I love the combination of pink and orange, and I’d maybe like that one on its own on a fabric pandora charms uk sale bracelet or a black leather.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic